- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Osprey orders sister vessels from Spanish yard
Urk fishing company Osprey Trawlers has placed an order for a pair of combination twin-rigger/seine netters with the Nodosa Shipyard at MarÃn in Spain.
The two new vessels are to be built to the same design as the Henk Senior LH-356 which was delivered last year and the Jannetje Cornelis H-144 which is currently under construction at Nodosa.
The new pair are scheduled to be complete at the end of 2019 and in early 2020.
These four identical VestvÃ¦rft-designed trawler/seiners have a 28.60 metre overall length and a beam of 10 metres, and the new vessels are expected to be fitted with the same equipment, with ABC main engines and Ibercisa deck equipment.
Henk Senior was delivered in June 2016 and has fished successfully since arriving from Spain.
WorldFishingToday - 27-07-2018