- Construction starts on second Norebo trawler
- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
New Radek from Stadyard
Stadyard at Raudeberg in western Norway has signed a contract with Austevoll fishing company Nye Radek AS for the construction of their new fishing vessel. This is the yardâ€™s newbuild no. 44 and is due for delivery in June 2020.
Radek is to be built to a Rolls-Royce NVC312 design, and Rolls-Royce will also deliver a comprehensive package of equipment to the new vessel designed to combine purse seining, trawling and seine netting.
The 47.70 metre LOA Radek will have a beam of 12.60 metres and a depth to the main deck of 5 metres, with a 500 cubic metre carrying capacity in eight RSW tanks and a 120 cubic metre fuel capacity.
Accommodation is arranged for up to twelve persons in six single and three two-berth cabins.
WorldFishingToday - 13-03-2018