- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- New purser/seiner for Hovden Senior
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
New Radek from Stadyard
Stadyard at Raudeberg in western Norway has signed a contract with Austevoll fishing company Nye Radek AS for the construction of their new fishing vessel. This is the yardâ€™s newbuild no. 44 and is due for delivery in June 2020.
Radek is to be built to a Rolls-Royce NVC312 design, and Rolls-Royce will also deliver a comprehensive package of equipment to the new vessel designed to combine purse seining, trawling and seine netting.
The 47.70 metre LOA Radek will have a beam of 12.60 metres and a depth to the main deck of 5 metres, with a 500 cubic metre carrying capacity in eight RSW tanks and a 120 cubic metre fuel capacity.
Accommodation is arranged for up to twelve persons in six single and three two-berth cabins.
WorldFishingToday - 13-03-2018