- Baltic trawler‚Äôs keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for √Ölesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi V√¶rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young Thybor√łn fisherman
- Projekt ‚ÄĚIndustri til konsum‚ÄĚ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan √•bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check p√• vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- V√¶rdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- Fl√•den fra Thybor√łn og den lokale havn sidder p√• tobism√¶ngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Treport pair from Socarenam
Boulogne shipyard Socarenam has launched two fishing vessels for brothers fishing from Treport, built to the yard‚Äôs own design to allow them to switch between demersal trawling, pelagic fishing and seine netting.
Tigers III and Sainte-Marie-de-la-Mer II have been built for Treport brothers Jean-Pierre et S√©bastien Sagot. The sister vessels have an overall length of 25 metres with an 8 metre beam, a depth of 4.50 metres and a 140 cubic metre fishroom. Each has an ABC main engine.
The two new trawlers were floated out of the yard's covered construction hall at the yard in Boulogne last week.
Socarenam has a healthy orderbook that includes a number of new fishing vessel on the way for French owners. These include the Marie Catherine II for l'Armement Cherbourgeois which is a sister vessel to the Maribelise that was delivered last summer, a 24.90 metre trawler for owners in Port-en-Bessin and a 22.50 metre seine netter for l'Armement Coop√©ratif Artisanal Vend√©en (ACAV)
WorldFishingToday - 05-02-2018