- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat ‚Äď heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros Gond√°n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australia‚Äôs biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russia‚Äôs first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- New purser/seiner for Hovden Senior
- Projekt ‚ÄĚIndustri til konsum‚ÄĚ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan √•bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check p√• vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- V√¶rdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- Fl√•den fra Thybor√łn og den lokale havn sidder p√• tobism√¶ngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Treport pair from Socarenam
Boulogne shipyard Socarenam has launched two fishing vessels for brothers fishing from Treport, built to the yard‚Äôs own design to allow them to switch between demersal trawling, pelagic fishing and seine netting.
Tigers III and Sainte-Marie-de-la-Mer II have been built for Treport brothers Jean-Pierre et S√©bastien Sagot. The sister vessels have an overall length of 25 metres with an 8 metre beam, a depth of 4.50 metres and a 140 cubic metre fishroom. Each has an ABC main engine.
The two new trawlers were floated out of the yard's covered construction hall at the yard in Boulogne last week.
Socarenam has a healthy orderbook that includes a number of new fishing vessel on the way for French owners. These include the Marie Catherine II for l'Armement Cherbourgeois which is a sister vessel to the Maribelise that was delivered last summer, a 24.90 metre trawler for owners in Port-en-Bessin and a 22.50 metre seine netter for l'Armement Coop√©ratif Artisanal Vend√©en (ACAV)
WorldFishingToday - 05-02-2018