- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Henk Senior ready for fishing
Osprey Groupâ€™s new fly-shooter/twin rigged arrived in IJmuiden yesterday after its delivery trip from the Nodosa yard at MarÃn in Spain.
Skipper Louwe de Boer and his crew are preparing to sail on Monday and immediately started taking off the flyshooting gear that had been used for the sea trials in Spain, taking on the twin-rig trawl gear to start on plaice.
The 23.99 metre Henk Senior LH-356 has a 10 metre beam, and is fitted with Ibercisa winches for both fly-shooting and twin rigging, as well as twin net drums and a third wire winch.
The main engine is a 749kW ABC 6DZC, driving a five-bladed propeller to give an 11.50 knot cruising speed as well as a 25-tonne bollard pull.
Full report to followâ€¦
WorldFishingToday - 24-06-2017