- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborÃ¸n fisherman
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Henk Senior ready for fishing
Osprey Groupâ€™s new fly-shooter/twin rigged arrived in IJmuiden yesterday after its delivery trip from the Nodosa yard at MarÃn in Spain.
Skipper Louwe de Boer and his crew are preparing to sail on Monday and immediately started taking off the flyshooting gear that had been used for the sea trials in Spain, taking on the twin-rig trawl gear to start on plaice.
The 23.99 metre Henk Senior LH-356 has a 10 metre beam, and is fitted with Ibercisa winches for both fly-shooting and twin rigging, as well as twin net drums and a third wire winch.
The main engine is a 749kW ABC 6DZC, driving a five-bladed propeller to give an 11.50 knot cruising speed as well as a 25-tonne bollard pull.
Full report to followâ€¦
WorldFishingToday - 24-06-2017