- Waterdance crabber launched at Den Oever
- Construction starts on second Norebo trawler
- Baltic trawlerâs keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ă lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VĂŚrft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Norske ÂťHardhausÂŤ skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Havfisk chooses OptimarStette factory deck
Havfish has gone to OptimarStette in Ă lesund for the factory deck for its new trawler under construction at Vard SĂ¸viknes.
âWe are very proud to deliver boat number 4 to Havfisk. This proves that our automated solutions give value to our customers, both in production and economics,â said OptimarStette sales manager BjĂ¸rn BjĂ¸rkavĂĽg, commenting that Havfiskâs previous three newbuilds, Gadus Njord, Gadus Poseidon and Gadus Neptun, all have factory decks outfitted by OptimarStette when they were built 2013-14.
The as yet unnamed new trawler will have an 80 tonne per day production capacity and can handle both fresh and frozen whitefish.
The factory is designed for optimum efficiency and will high levels of automation, in addition to which it will have sophisticated cleaning systems to maintain the highest hygiene standards.
The newbuild measures 80 metres LOA, with a 17 metre beam, and is built to Vard 8-02 design. The hull is being built at Braila in Romania and it will be brought to SĂ¸viknes for fitting out with completion scheduled for early 2018.
WorldFishingToday - 08-09-2016