- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- New purser/seiner for Hovden Senior
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Trefjar delivers seine netter to Norway
Icelandic boatbuilder Trefjar has delivered a new seine netter to owners in Norway.
The new SkÃ¥r Jr has been delivered by Trefjar to Lars Tore SkÃ¥r of Bergen fishing company Sydvest Fiskeri.
The Cleopatra 33 is fitted with a 410hp FPT N90 main engine driving a ZF286IV reduction gear and the seine winch, net drums and gear handling system are from Hydema, and are being fitted on arrival in Norway.
The mainly JRC and Simrad electronics were fitted at the yard in Iceland and the bow thruster is linked to the boatâ€™s autopilot.
SkÃ¥r Jr has fishroom capacity for twelve 380 litre tubs.
The boat has accommodation for a crew of two or three, with full-sized berths in the forward section as well as a fully fitted galley and mess area.
WorldFishingToday - 08-06-2016