- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborÃ¸n fisherman
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Trefjar delivers seine netter to Norway
Icelandic boatbuilder Trefjar has delivered a new seine netter to owners in Norway.
The new SkÃ¥r Jr has been delivered by Trefjar to Lars Tore SkÃ¥r of Bergen fishing company Sydvest Fiskeri.
The Cleopatra 33 is fitted with a 410hp FPT N90 main engine driving a ZF286IV reduction gear and the seine winch, net drums and gear handling system are from Hydema, and are being fitted on arrival in Norway.
The mainly JRC and Simrad electronics were fitted at the yard in Iceland and the bow thruster is linked to the boatâ€™s autopilot.
SkÃ¥r Jr has fishroom capacity for twelve 380 litre tubs.
The boat has accommodation for a crew of two or three, with full-sized berths in the forward section as well as a fully fitted galley and mess area.
WorldFishingToday - 08-06-2016