- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborÃ¸n fisherman
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Seiner to fish in Angola
The Nautiber yard at Vila Real de San Antonio in Portugal has completed the latest of a group of purse seiners for Vimar & Filhos, Lda.
The new Vimar III is expected to operate from BaÃa Farta in Angola and joins previous vessels built at the same yard.
The new GRP-hulled purse seiner has a 25 metre overall length, a beam of 7.45 metres and a depth of 3 metres. Its capacities are a 100 cubic metre fishroom, plus tanks for 30 cubic metres of fuel and 10 cubic metres of fresh water. Vimar III has accommodation for a crew of twenty.
It is fitted with a Baudouin engine package, with a 12 M26.2 main engine, plus W105S 6 and 6 W126S gensets.
WorldFishingToday - 29-05-2016