- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Seiner to fish in Angola
The Nautiber yard at Vila Real de San Antonio in Portugal has completed the latest of a group of purse seiners for Vimar & Filhos, Lda.
The new Vimar III is expected to operate from BaÃa Farta in Angola and joins previous vessels built at the same yard.
The new GRP-hulled purse seiner has a 25 metre overall length, a beam of 7.45 metres and a depth of 3 metres. Its capacities are a 100 cubic metre fishroom, plus tanks for 30 cubic metres of fuel and 10 cubic metres of fresh water. Vimar III has accommodation for a crew of twenty.
It is fitted with a Baudouin engine package, with a 12 M26.2 main engine, plus W105S 6 and 6 W126S gensets.
WorldFishingToday - 29-05-2016