- Waterdance crabber launched at Den Oever
- Construction starts on second Norebo trawler
- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Gilleleje kutter reddet fra forlis i nat
- Omtale af dÃ¥rlige afregningspriser fÃ¥r nu fiskehandler pÃ¥ banen
- NÃ¥r havet ikke vil slippe Ã¨n
- DÃ¥rlige afregningspriser pÃ¥ fisk fÃ¥r nu flere fiskere op i det rÃ¸de felt
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- Millioninvestering sikrer miljÃ¸venlig ophugning i GrenÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- Grenaa Gensidige Forsikring pÃ¥ sÃ¸ndre Kajgade lukker.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- PÃ¥ fiskeri efter sÃ¸tunger igen efter montering pÃ¥ hÃ¦kken
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- Store bÃ¸der for manglende indberetning af industrifisk
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Trefjar delivers to Norway
A new Cleopatra 31 from Icelandic boatbuilder Trefjar, rigged for gill netting, has been delivered to fishing company West Atlantic in TromsÃ¸.
The new Jorunn B has been built for Bjarni SigurÃ°ssonâ€™s company West Atlantic, which recently took delivery of the automated longliner TrÃ¥nÃ¸y and has another identical Cleopatra 36B on order for delivery at the end of this year.
The latest delivery is fitted out for gill netting lumpfish with a hauler and sorting table fitted at the yard in HafnarfjÃ¶rÃ°ur. Jorunn B has a specially fitted tank in the fishroom for holding live lumpfish. The fishroom also has capacity for twelve 380 litre tubs.
Jorunn B measures 9.60 metre overall, with a beam of 3 metres and is powered by a 120hp FPT N67 engine driving a ZF286IV reduction gear.
The boatâ€™s electronics are from JRC and were fitted by SÃ³nar in Iceland. Jorunn B has a bow thruster linked to the boatâ€™s autopilot to assist in keeping the boat on track when hauling its gear.
Accommodation is for a crew of three.
WorldFishingToday - 26-04-2016