- Construction starts on second Norebo trawler
- Baltic trawlerâs keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ă lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VĂŚrft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Northern Shipyard starts cutting steel for factory trawler series
The Northern Shipyard in St Petersburg, part of the United Shipbuilding Corporation, has begun cutting steel for a new factory trawler scheduled to be delivered to Norebo company Rybprominvest JSC in 2020.
Norebo is one of Russiaâs big three fishing companies and this lead trawler under Project 170710 is the first of six. Negotiations are taking place towards increasing the series from six to ten vessels.
âToday a very significant event took place, because the birth of the vessel begins with cutting metal,â said Norebo Holding technical director Pavel Kosolapov, who watched the first sheets of steel being cut.
âTogether with the Northern Shipyard, we will build the best fishing vessel not only in our country, but all over the world, because all latest technologies will be used on this trawler.â
The Project 170701 design will incorporate all the most advanced technologies in wasteless handling of catches. Each of the series of Nautic Rus-designed trawlers is to be fitted out with a sophisticated factory deck and will have a carrying capacity for more than 1000 tonnes of frozen products and over 300 tonnes of fishmeal, as well as 95 tonnes of canned products.
The keel-laying ceremony for the new trawler is planned to take place in Novmber
WorldFishingToday - 06-09-2018