- Waterdance crabber launched at Den Oever
- Construction starts on second Norebo trawler
- Baltic trawlerâs keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ă lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VĂŠrft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂžb
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂžnlandske fartĂžjer vĂŠlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŠndre skibsfarve til blĂ„
- GĂ„r det for langsomt â sĂ„ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŠt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂ„ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan Ă„bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂ„ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŠkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŠrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂ„den fra ThyborĂžn og den lokale havn sidder pĂ„ tobismĂŠngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Latest Falklands squid catcher hits the water
The Nodosa yard at MarĂn in north-western Spain has launched a new freezer trawler that will join the Falklands fleet later this year.
Argos Cies is being built for the Jupiter Fishing Company, a joint venture between Vigo fishing company Pereira and the Argos Group in the Falklands. The trawler was ordered in 2016 and is due for completion shortly at the Nodosa yard.
The 74 metre LOA by 14 metre breadth Argos Cies has a 3000kW main engine and is designed to operate mainly on loligo squid in Falklands waters
The 1998gt trawler is one of the new generation of Falklands trawlers, following Monteferro, which Nodosa launched last year as this sector of the fleet comes in for long-overdue renewal.
Argos Cies has been designed for low environmental impact and fuel consumption, and incorporates the latest energy saving technology in its on-board systems.
WorldFishingToday - 05-07-2018