- Construction starts on second Norebo trawler
- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Gunnar K christened and delivered
Larsnes Mek Verksted has delivered a second seine netter/purse seiner to Norwegian owners, with the christening ceremony held at the yard in Myre. Gunnar Kâ€™s handover was a major celebration for the locality as Liss Knudsen christened the new vessel.
Gunnar K is designed by MÃ¥lÃ¸y naval architect Naval Consult has been completed by Larsnes Mek Verksted on a hull built in Poland. The new vesselâ€™s design is the result of close co-operation between Naval Consult and owner Kristoffersen FiskebÃ¥t AS. Gunnar K is the tenth in a successful series of coastal vessels that have been built in partnership between the same designer and shipyard.
The 38.65 by 9.25 metre Gunnar K has optimised hull lines designed to provide excellent seakeeping qualities along with low fuel consumption.
Designed for seine netting and purse seining, Gunnar K has 20 tonne winches with capacity for 20 coils of 50mm diameter seine rope. The 420 cubic metre carrying capacity is in six RSW tanks, five of which are arranged for carrying live fish. A vacuum system is fitted for discharging catches and for pumping catches from the purse seine or seine net.
Accommodation is in four single and three twin cabins.
WorldFishingToday - 29-04-2018