- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondĂĄn
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâs biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâs first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- New purser/seiner for Hovden Senior
- Norske ÂťHardhausÂŤ skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Olympic to pack new trawler with green technology
A new 70 metre trawler has been ordered by FosnavĂĽg company Olympic Seafood, designed by Rolls-Royce and to be delivered by the Cemre shipyard in Turkey, with an option for a second vessel. The new vessel will have an extensive range of Rolls-Royce equipment on board and will be packed with green technology.
âThis is a new and modern generation of trawler. The planning and design has been conducted under the headline Smarter, Greener and Safer,â said Stig RemĂ¸y at Olympic Seafood. âLow energy consumption and reduced emissions make the concept a perfect fit for our strategy of sustainable ocean harvesting. Rolls-Royce has played a central role in the development of our new ship.â
The vessel will be a type NVC 370 with a low resistant hull design to meet increased demands for fuel efficiency combined with good sea keeping.
âItâs a pleasure working with ambitious shipping owners such as Stig RemĂ¸y and his team. Weâve designed a highly efficient trawler that will be equipped with a package of power and propulsion, electrical and automation systems that will deliver benefits to both the owner and the environment, as well as safety and good working conditions for the crew,â said VP Sales Monrad Hide.
The equipment to be delivered from Rolls-Royce includes the B33:45 diesel engine. A hybrid propulsion system can deliver both mechanical and diesel-electric drive of the Promas integrated rudder and propeller system. The Hybrid Shaft Generator (HSG) ensures optimum propeller and engine efficiency by running both at their highest efficiency level. Rolls-Royce will also deliver a set of permanent magnet electric deck winches.
Olympic Seafoodâs new trawler is designed for demersal as well as pelagic operation. It will have a modern factory deck arrangement to handle and freeze both white fish and shrimp and ensure a high quality catch.
The vessel is expected to be delivered by Cemre in 2020.
WorldFishingToday - 25-04-2018