- Baltic trawlerâs keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ă lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VĂŚrft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborĂ¸n fisherman
- Norsk Fiskerikonference FishTech 2012
- Norsk brugsanvisning for krabbefiskere.
- NVG sild kan opnĂĽr stĂ¸rre vĂŚrdi ved ĂŚndring af fangsttider og mĂ¸nstre.
- Norske FHF investerer 214 millioner i forskning og udvikling.
- Verdiskapning til 40 milliarder kroner!
- Pelagisk fiske etter torsk og hyse
- FHF inviterer til Workshop om Fangstbasert akvakultur
- Hvordan forbedrer markedsforskning sjĂ¸matnĂŚringens lĂ¸nnsomhet?
- Visjoner for bedre HMS i fiskeflĂĽten
- NĂŚring avhengig av utenlandsk arbeidskraft
- Fellestiltak for hele nĂŚringen
New Cleopatra for Stavanger
Icelandic boatbuilder Trefjar has delivered a new Cleopatra Fisherman 36 to a customer in western Norway.
The yardâs latest delivery is the Cleopatra 36 for Stavanger skipper and owner Odd-Cato Larsen. The 14gt Prince is rigged for netting with a net hauler and net stacker, and has already started fishing.
Prince has an 650hp FTP C13 main engine in the aft engine room driving a ZF gearbox. The midships fishroom has capacity for fifteen 380 litre tubs, and the forward wheelhouse and accommodation area includes a fully fitted galley and mess area, berths for a crew of three, a shower and toilet, and a a control position equipped with package JRC electronics. The autopilot is linked to the two hydraulic side thrusters to help keep Prince on course when hauling gear at slow speeds.
Safety equipment on board is supplied by Viking.
WorldFishingToday - 17-02-2018