- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norsk Fiskerikonference FishTech 2012
- Norsk brugsanvisning for krabbefiskere.
- NVG sild kan opnÃ¥r stÃ¸rre vÃ¦rdi ved Ã¦ndring af fangsttider og mÃ¸nstre.
- Norske FHF investerer 214 millioner i forskning og udvikling.
- Verdiskapning til 40 milliarder kroner!
- Pelagisk fiske etter torsk og hyse
- FHF inviterer til Workshop om Fangstbasert akvakultur
- Hvordan forbedrer markedsforskning sjÃ¸matnÃ¦ringens lÃ¸nnsomhet?
- Visjoner for bedre HMS i fiskeflÃ¥ten
- NÃ¦ring avhengig av utenlandsk arbeidskraft
- Fellestiltak for hele nÃ¦ringen
New Cleopatra for Stavanger
Icelandic boatbuilder Trefjar has delivered a new Cleopatra Fisherman 36 to a customer in western Norway.
The yardâ€™s latest delivery is the Cleopatra 36 for Stavanger skipper and owner Odd-Cato Larsen. The 14gt Prince is rigged for netting with a net hauler and net stacker, and has already started fishing.
Prince has an 650hp FTP C13 main engine in the aft engine room driving a ZF gearbox. The midships fishroom has capacity for fifteen 380 litre tubs, and the forward wheelhouse and accommodation area includes a fully fitted galley and mess area, berths for a crew of three, a shower and toilet, and a a control position equipped with package JRC electronics. The autopilot is linked to the two hydraulic side thrusters to help keep Prince on course when hauling gear at slow speeds.
Safety equipment on board is supplied by Viking.
WorldFishingToday - 17-02-2018