- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- New purser/seiner for Hovden Senior
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Two more newbuilds at St Petersburg yard
The list of fishing vessels under construction at the JSC Pella yard in St Petersburg continues to grow, with the keels of two more vessels laid; newbuilds numbers 414 and 415.
The agreement to build the two trawlers for Murmansk companies Eridan and Strelets was signed in the summer. These are a pair of 61.04 metre factory vessels with a 14 metre beam, 1200 cubic metre fishrooms and accommodation for up to 38 persons on board.
The two new trawlers being built at Pella are designed for both demersal and pelagic fishing, with filleting lines for groundfish leading to horizontal plate freezers and production lines for H&G products leading to vertical plate freezers. In addition, the two will have production for by-products, including factory offcuts, roes and livers, as well as production lines for pelagic species such as redfish with freezing capacity in both horizontal and vertical plate freezers.
The keel-laying ceremony was attended by Yury Viktorovich Parshev and Ekaterina Adolfovna Kolodkina of the Eridan and Strelets companies that are part of the FEST Group, as well as project manager Vladimir Nikolayevich Usenko, Dragan Badzek of design company Navis Concept and staff from the shipyard.
WorldFishingToday - 31-12-2017