- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- New purser/seiner for Hovden Senior
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Kaliningrad yard to build factory trawler
The Yantar Shipyard in Kaliningrad, part of the United Shipbuilding Corporation, has contracted to deliver a 113 metre factory trawler to Vladivostok company Preobrazhensky Trawl Fleet in October 2021.
The new trawler will be the largest yet ordered for a Russian fishing company ay 113 metres with a 21 metre beam and fitted out with a sophisticated processing deck and refrigerated storage. The design of this new trawler has been developed by Hotchya Marine Engineering and the keel is scheduled to be laid towards the end of next year.
Yantar is currently building three combination pelagic vessels for another far eastern customer, the V Lenin Fishing Collective Farm, with Leninets, Komandor and Udarnik expected to be delivered during 2018. As such, the yard has set a lead in supplying modern vessels for the Russian fleet as the first yard in Russia to construct newbuilds for the fleetâ€™s renewal.
The Yantar yard was established in July 1945 on the basis of the former Schichau Werft yard in what had been KÃ¶nigsberg. It is part of the state-owned United Shipbuilding Corporation, which includes around forty shipyards, design companies and other entities. The yard has built around 160 military vessels and more than 500 merchant ships.
â€˜The expansion of the civilian product line is an important part of the company's strategy,â€™ said Yantar Shipyardâ€™s general director Eduard Efimov. â€˜We are ready and able to develop in this direction, offering customers the best options for co-operation.â€™
WorldFishingToday - 05-12-2017