- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondĂĄn
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâs biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâs first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- New purser/seiner for Hovden Senior
- Norske ÂťHardhausÂŤ skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Ferarri-style trawler design for French owners
Built by the Socarenam yard at Saint-MĂ˘lo to fish in the Bay of St-Brieuc, a new trawler for the Eouzan-Travadon fishing company has been handed over to its owners at the end of last week.
The under 12 metre Ferrari has been designed by Nantes-based naval architect Pierre Delion to comply with new Division 227 regulations. Ferrari has an overall length of 11.98 metres with a beam of 6 metres and a 3.10 metre draft. The hull has been built in steel, with an aluminium wheelhouse.
It is built to carry a crew of up to four with a day room below the wheelhouse and a cabin forward.
Ferrari has a 715hp Eneria C12 main engine driving a 1700mm propeller. Fuel capacity is in two 2350 litre tanks, providing ample endurance, although Ferrari is designed to operate primarily as a day boat with a two tonne fishroom capacity, plus space for additional fish boxes on deck.
The asymetrical layout is designed for maximum protection and easy handling of catches. Bopp supplied Ferrari deck equipment, with twin trawl winches located at the stern.
Ferrari has already started fishing, joining the rest of the distinctive white and orange fleet also operated by Jimmy Eouzan and Antoine Travadon, which includes other recent deliveries California and Maranello.
WorldFishingToday - 31-10-2017