- Keel laid for first of Russian Fishery Company's new fleet
- Norebo supersizes order with four more trawlers
- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Seiner for Lofoten
A new seine netter/purse seiner for Lofoten owners is taking shape at the Stocznia Wisla yard in Gdansk, with the hull ready for launching and scheduled to be taken to Larsnes Mek Verksted in Norway for completion.
Sander Andre is a 38.65 metre, 9.25 metre beam newbuilding with six RSW tanks with a 420 cubic metre capacity for either live or chilled fish, plus a CO2 RSW system, and a vacuum discharging system.
Designed by Naval Consult and with Maritime Competance closely involved in the process, Sander Andre is designed for purse seining and seine netting, with combined winches with a 25 tonne pull and capacity for twelve coils of 54mm seine rope. There are two net bins aft for fishing gear.
Accommodation is in four single and three double cabins.
The old 1997-built Sander Andre has already been sold, with the fishing allocations transferred to the new vessel.
Larsnes Mek Verksted has also contracted to deliver an almost identical purse seiner/seine netter to Arvesen AS, based at Engenes in northern Norway, with a 2018 delivery date. Nordhavet is to be built to the same 38.65 metre Naval Consult design, and has the same equipment specification in terms of deck equipment and fish handling gear.
WorldFishingToday - 13-07-2017