- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborÃ¸n fisherman
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Stella Nova hits the water in Szczecin
The new trawler for Clogherhead owner Niall Connolly has been launched at the PTS yard at Szczecin in Poland.
The 23.99 metre LOA, 7.40 metre beam Stella Nova is a VestvÃ¦rft design and is to operate freezing prawns on board. The first stage of the construction is being completed by PTS in Poland and the hull will then be tugged to Ireland to be completed by Mooney Boats in Killybegs.
PTS was established in 2007 as a technical, design and commercial venture to carry out ship repair, conversion work and construction.
â€˜Our full-time staff consists of about forty engineers, technicians, welders, steel fitters and other qualified specialists and we can bring in a number of staff for handling larger projects, as required,â€™ a spokesman for the yard said.
â€˜PTS is still growing. The company is already well recognised and we have provided repairs and conversions for Norwegian, Icelandic, Scottish, and Polish customers.â€™
WorldFishingToday - 08-07-2017