- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Stella Nova hits the water in Szczecin
The new trawler for Clogherhead owner Niall Connolly has been launched at the PTS yard at Szczecin in Poland.
The 23.99 metre LOA, 7.40 metre beam Stella Nova is a VestvÃ¦rft design and is to operate freezing prawns on board. The first stage of the construction is being completed by PTS in Poland and the hull will then be tugged to Ireland to be completed by Mooney Boats in Killybegs.
PTS was established in 2007 as a technical, design and commercial venture to carry out ship repair, conversion work and construction.
â€˜Our full-time staff consists of about forty engineers, technicians, welders, steel fitters and other qualified specialists and we can bring in a number of staff for handling larger projects, as required,â€™ a spokesman for the yard said.
â€˜PTS is still growing. The company is already well recognised and we have provided repairs and conversions for Norwegian, Icelandic, Scottish, and Polish customers.â€™
WorldFishingToday - 08-07-2017