- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Second HB Grandi trawler delivered
The second of Icelandic company HB Grandiâ€™s three new fresher trawlers is due to dock in Akranes today.
Akurey has been built at the Celiktrans yard in Turkey and the 55 metre LOA, 13.50 metre beam trawler is identical to Engey, already delivered, and ViÃ°ey, due for delivery later this year.
The three trawlers with their distinctive wave-piercing bows are designed by Nautic ehf.
Engey has begun fishing following several months spent at the quayside in Akranes where the catch handling deck and fishroom management system were installed by Skaginn 3X. Following its two-week delivery trip from the yard near Istanbul, Akurey will be undergoing the same fitting out and is expected to start fishing this summer.
WorldFishingToday - 20-06-2017