- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborÃ¸n fisherman
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Second HB Grandi trawler delivered
The second of Icelandic company HB Grandiâ€™s three new fresher trawlers is due to dock in Akranes today.
Akurey has been built at the Celiktrans yard in Turkey and the 55 metre LOA, 13.50 metre beam trawler is identical to Engey, already delivered, and ViÃ°ey, due for delivery later this year.
The three trawlers with their distinctive wave-piercing bows are designed by Nautic ehf.
Engey has begun fishing following several months spent at the quayside in Akranes where the catch handling deck and fishroom management system were installed by Skaginn 3X. Following its two-week delivery trip from the yard near Istanbul, Akurey will be undergoing the same fitting out and is expected to start fishing this summer.
WorldFishingToday - 20-06-2017