- Waterdance crabber launched at Den Oever
- Construction starts on second Norebo trawler
- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Isbryderne Â»DanbjÃ¸rnÂ« og Â»IsbjÃ¸rnÂ« er til salg - men ingen vil kÃ¸be
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Sperling og brisling presser isvÃ¦rket i ThyborÃ¸n
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- Nyt fiskehus pÃ¥ Thorupstrand
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- DrivtÃ¸mmer fortÃ¦ller omfanget af havis gennem tiderne
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- Is pÃ¥virker afmÃ¦rkningen
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Sophisticated new trawler from Danish yard
When Ejner Klitlund and his son Rasmus Klitlund decided on a new fishing boat, it was natural that they approach Jobi Yard. With a design by Danish naval architect VestvÃ¦rftet A/S of Hvide Sande, they had the hull built in Poland.
The completed 23.75 by 7.40 metre hull of the new Emilie will be delivered to Denmark in August of this year and outfitted at the Jobi Yard, with delivery scheduled for early 2018. With a moulded depth of just over six metres, there is ample space for two decks within the hull.
Designed as a trawler, Emilie will be outfitted to operate with a crew of three. Supplied by Danish company Granby Diesel, a single Cummins QSK19-M main engine, generating 750hp at 1800rpm will provide towing power. The main engine will turn a 2200mm diameter controllable pitch propeller through Mekanord 430-2HS marine gear with servo for the CP propeller and a deep 9.14:1 reduction. The CP propeller is a KorsÃ¸r CP21-R. This sophisticated propulsion system will generate a bollard pull in excess of 14 tonnes and a free running speed of ten knots.
Auxiliary power for the trawl winch hydraulic, deck crane and other requirements as well as for electrical power will be provided by a pair of Cummins 6BT5.9 DM/UCM274 E1-powered 80kWe at 50Hz generator sets.
WorldFishingToday - 12-06-2017