- New Resolute is WĂ¤rtsilĂ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondĂĄn
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâs biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâs first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norske ÂťHardhausÂŤ skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Sperling og brisling presser isvĂŚrket i ThyborĂ¸n
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- Nyt fiskehus pĂĽ Thorupstrand
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- DrivtĂ¸mmer fortĂŚller omfanget af havis gennem tiderne
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- Is pĂĽvirker afmĂŚrkningen
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Sophisticated new trawler from Danish yard
When Ejner Klitlund and his son Rasmus Klitlund decided on a new fishing boat, it was natural that they approach Jobi Yard. With a design by Danish naval architect VestvĂŚrftet A/S of Hvide Sande, they had the hull built in Poland.
The completed 23.75 by 7.40 metre hull of the new Emilie will be delivered to Denmark in August of this year and outfitted at the Jobi Yard, with delivery scheduled for early 2018. With a moulded depth of just over six metres, there is ample space for two decks within the hull.
Designed as a trawler, Emilie will be outfitted to operate with a crew of three. Supplied by Danish company Granby Diesel, a single Cummins QSK19-M main engine, generating 750hp at 1800rpm will provide towing power. The main engine will turn a 2200mm diameter controllable pitch propeller through Mekanord 430-2HS marine gear with servo for the CP propeller and a deep 9.14:1 reduction. The CP propeller is a KorsĂ¸r CP21-R. This sophisticated propulsion system will generate a bollard pull in excess of 14 tonnes and a free running speed of ten knots.
Auxiliary power for the trawl winch hydraulic, deck crane and other requirements as well as for electrical power will be provided by a pair of Cummins 6BT5.9 DM/UCM274 E1-powered 80kWe at 50Hz generator sets.
WorldFishingToday - 12-06-2017