- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Two newbuild contracts for Stadyard
Norwegian shipyard Stadyard has contracted with two customers for new combination seine netters/purse seiners, with the two Skipskompetanse-designed vessels to be delivered in December 2018 and March 2019.
StÃ¸ttafjord for Oddvar Nes AS and Lise Beate for BrÃ¸drene Bakken AS are designed for low energy consumption and low greenhouse gas emissions, and incorporate a number of measures that are innovative in vessels of this size.
Elmarin, Brunvoll Volda and the Stadt Towing Tank have all played key roles in developing this design alongside the yard, the designer and the owners.
Making a successful battery hybrid solution part of the project adds an extra dimension to the design and application is being made for support for this through Enova.
The two new seiners are designed with a 39.70 metre overall length, a 9.80 metre beam and a depth to the main deck of 3.75 metres. The design is for 80 cubic metres of fuel capacity and 425 cubic metres of carrying capacity in RSW tanks chilled with CO2-based refrigeration from Kuldeteknisk, and fish handling systems provided by Cflow.
Main engines will be Yanmar 6EY22AW units driving Brunvoll Volda reduction gears and propellers, with the side thrusters and steering gear also supplied by Brunvoll Volda. Auxiliary engines and generators are to be supplied by Nogva Motorfabrikk.
Winch systems will be from Rapp and MacGregor Triplex is supplying the cranes and purse seine handling gear.
StÃ¸ttafjord and Lise Beate will each have accommodation for up to eleven persons in seven cabins.
WorldFishingToday - 22-05-2017