- New Resolute is W√§rtsil√§ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat ‚Äď heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros Gond√°n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australia‚Äôs biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russia‚Äôs first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norske ¬ĽHardhaus¬ę skal repareres for et tocifret millionbel√łb
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- Gr√łnlandske fart√łjer v√¶lger nordjysk service
- Beinur √¶ndre skibsfarve til bl√•
- G√•r det for langsomt ‚Äď s√• vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- T√¶t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger p√• toppen.
- Projekt ‚ÄĚIndustri til konsum‚ÄĚ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan √•bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check p√• vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- Tr√¶kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- V√¶rdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- Fl√•den fra Thybor√łn og den lokale havn sidder p√• tobism√¶ngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
New filleter for Iceland
The Tersan yard in Turkey has delivered a new filleter stern trawler to fishing company Rammi, based in Siglufj√∂r√įur in the north of Iceland.
The new S√≥lberg replaces M√°naberg (built in Spain in 1972) and Sigurbj√∂rg (built in Iceland in 1987). The new trawler is built to a Skipsteknisk ST-116 XL design with an overall length of 79.80m and a beam of 15.40m.
Fitted out with an Optimar processing deck that includes a X-ray Valka portioning machine, S√≥lberg has the capability to produce fillets and H&G products as well as portions, with a production capacity of 75 tonnes/day in its two horizontal plate freezers and one IQF plant. H√©√įinn supplied the fishmeal plant for handling factory waste.
The main engine is a 4640kW at 750rpm W8L32E W√§rtsil√§, with the SCV 90/2 reduction gear and propeller also part of the W√§rtsil√§ package. Secondary electrical power is provided by a 970kW Cummins KTA38 D (M1) generator set and a 620 kW MAN Truck D2842LE301 generator set.
S√≥lberg is outfitted with 6/15, 3/14 and 2.5/8 tonne/metre deck cranes. The full package of winches and deck machinery has been supplied by Rapp.
Accommodation is for up to 38 persons, plus a sick bay.
Since 2013, the Tersan yard has completed thirteen sophisticated fishing vessels, of which ten have been factory trawlers and the yard has two more Skipsteknisk-designed factory trawlers under construction for delivery this year.
WorldFishingToday - 10-05-2017