- Baltic trawler‚Äôs keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for √Ölesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi V√¶rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young Thybor√łn fisherman
- Norske ¬ĽHardhaus¬ę skal repareres for et tocifret millionbel√łb
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- Gr√łnlandske fart√łjer v√¶lger nordjysk service
- Beinur √¶ndre skibsfarve til bl√•
- G√•r det for langsomt ‚Äď s√• vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- T√¶t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger p√• toppen.
- Projekt ‚ÄĚIndustri til konsum‚ÄĚ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan √•bne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check p√• vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- Tr√¶kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- V√¶rdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- Fl√•den fra Thybor√łn og den lokale havn sidder p√• tobism√¶ngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
New filleter for Iceland
The Tersan yard in Turkey has delivered a new filleter stern trawler to fishing company Rammi, based in Siglufj√∂r√įur in the north of Iceland.
The new S√≥lberg replaces M√°naberg (built in Spain in 1972) and Sigurbj√∂rg (built in Iceland in 1987). The new trawler is built to a Skipsteknisk ST-116 XL design with an overall length of 79.80m and a beam of 15.40m.
Fitted out with an Optimar processing deck that includes a X-ray Valka portioning machine, S√≥lberg has the capability to produce fillets and H&G products as well as portions, with a production capacity of 75 tonnes/day in its two horizontal plate freezers and one IQF plant. H√©√įinn supplied the fishmeal plant for handling factory waste.
The main engine is a 4640kW at 750rpm W8L32E W√§rtsil√§, with the SCV 90/2 reduction gear and propeller also part of the W√§rtsil√§ package. Secondary electrical power is provided by a 970kW Cummins KTA38 D (M1) generator set and a 620 kW MAN Truck D2842LE301 generator set.
S√≥lberg is outfitted with 6/15, 3/14 and 2.5/8 tonne/metre deck cranes. The full package of winches and deck machinery has been supplied by Rapp.
Accommodation is for up to 38 persons, plus a sick bay.
Since 2013, the Tersan yard has completed thirteen sophisticated fishing vessels, of which ten have been factory trawlers and the yard has two more Skipsteknisk-designed factory trawlers under construction for delivery this year.
WorldFishingToday - 10-05-2017