- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- New purser/seiner for Hovden Senior
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
HB Grandi invites bids for new freezer trawler
Icelandic fishing company HB Grandi is inviting bids for the construction of a new factory freezer trawler.
The company currently operates three factory freezer trawlers, Ã–rfirisey, Therney and HÃ¶frungur III, all of which date back to 1988-1992, in addition to its four fresher trawler and two pelagic vessels. Another of the companyâ€™s trawlers, Helga MarÃa, was converted last year from a freezer to a fresher.
The company went to Rolls-Royce in Norway for the design of their planned new NVC 375 trawler. Specifications are for an overall length of 81 metres, a beam of 17 metres and a fishroom capacity for 1000 tonnes of products on pallets.
HB Grandi expects to announce a decision in May for the vessel to be delivered at the end of 2019.
WorldFishingToday - 31-03-2017