- Baltic trawlerâs keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ă lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VĂŚrft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborĂ¸n fisherman
- Norske ÂťHardhausÂŤ skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
HB Grandi invites bids for new freezer trawler
Icelandic fishing company HB Grandi is inviting bids for the construction of a new factory freezer trawler.
The company currently operates three factory freezer trawlers, Ărfirisey, Therney and HĂśfrungur III, all of which date back to 1988-1992, in addition to its four fresher trawler and two pelagic vessels. Another of the companyâs trawlers, Helga MarĂa, was converted last year from a freezer to a fresher.
The company went to Rolls-Royce in Norway for the design of their planned new NVC 375 trawler. Specifications are for an overall length of 81 metres, a beam of 17 metres and a fishroom capacity for 1000 tonnes of products on pallets.
HB Grandi expects to announce a decision in May for the vessel to be delivered at the end of 2019.
WorldFishingToday - 31-03-2017