- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
New sjark rigged for netting
Jemar Norpower has delivered a new 10.99m Sjark to owners JÃ¸rgen Torset and Terje Oldervik.
The new Ã†rling is rigged for netting, measures 10.99 metres with a 4.45 metre beam and has an 18 cubic metre fishroom. The wheelhouse offers a 360Â° view and the mess area is in the wheelhouse, along with a galley equipped with a ceramic hob. There are cabins and a toilet and shower below the wheelhouse.
Ã†rlingâ€™s main engine is a 305hp, 6.70 litre Cummins QSB driving a 4-bladed Nogva propeller via a Nogva HC 168 reduction gear at a 4.16:1 ratio, giving a working speed of around nine knots. The gearbox also has a PTO. The SP300 side thruster is from Sleipnir hydraulics.
Ã†rling has an extensive working deck area, with a shelter along the whole of the boatâ€™s port side. The pounds for the boatâ€™s fishing gear are located at the stern.
Deck equipment is from Lorentzen Hydraulics, with a 1200kg LHG1200 net hauler fitted on the starboard side and a net stacker aft. Lorentzen also supplied the winches for the landing boom. A Troldmyr MÃ¸belfabrikk HIAB crane is also fitted aft over the deck area.
Electronics are supplied by ProNav and OddstÃ¸l Elektronikk, and include a Furuno CH-270BB sonar.
WorldFishingToday - 08-03-2017