- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- New purser/seiner for Hovden Senior
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
New Cleopatra for Trondheim
Kjell Nilsen from FrÃ¸ya in northern Norway has taken delivery of a new Cleopatra 33 from Icelandic boatbuilder Trefjar.
The new Frida is a Cleopatra 33, built for netting and crabbing with Hydema netting equipment and a pot hauler. The deck crane is a Fassi.
Kjell Nilsen sails as skipper on his own boat, which has a 400hp Yanmar 6CX main engine driving a ZF 286IV reduction gear. Frida is equipped with mainly Furuno and Simrad electronics.
The fishroom has capacity for twelve 380 litre tubs.
Frida is fitted out with accommodation for a crew of three, with bunks in the forward section, as well as a galley/mess area.
WorldFishingToday - 19-10-2016