- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborÃ¸n fisherman
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
New Cleopatra for Trondheim
Kjell Nilsen from FrÃ¸ya in northern Norway has taken delivery of a new Cleopatra 33 from Icelandic boatbuilder Trefjar.
The new Frida is a Cleopatra 33, built for netting and crabbing with Hydema netting equipment and a pot hauler. The deck crane is a Fassi.
Kjell Nilsen sails as skipper on his own boat, which has a 400hp Yanmar 6CX main engine driving a ZF 286IV reduction gear. Frida is equipped with mainly Furuno and Simrad electronics.
The fishroom has capacity for twelve 380 litre tubs.
Frida is fitted out with accommodation for a crew of three, with bunks in the forward section, as well as a galley/mess area.
WorldFishingToday - 19-10-2016