- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Compact seiner ready this year
The hull of the new TA Senior for Akkarfjord fisherman Morten Ingebrigtsen has been delivered to Stadyard at Raudeberg in western Norway from its Polish builder. Completion is planned for the end of this year.
Designed by Seacon in MÃ¥lÃ¸y, TA Senior measures 15 metres overall with an 8 metre beam. The startling SC15 design has been developed over several years and this includes model tests at the Stadt towing tank. The shipyard, designer and owner have placed emphasis on the positive support received from Innovation Norway and the Research Council in developing the SC15 design.
TA Senior is being fitted out for purse seining and seine netting and has a package of winches and other deck equipment from Lofoten Hydraulikk. The main engine is a Yanmar 6AYM ad the gearbox and propeller are from FinnÃ¸y Gear & Propeller. A vacuum system from Stranda Prolog is part of the build and the FrioNordica RSW plant provides cooling for the three RSW tanks that are designed for both normal circulation and for live transport of cod.
WorldFishingToday - 20-09-2016