- Waterdance crabber launched at Den Oever
- Construction starts on second Norebo trawler
- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Compact seiner ready this year
The hull of the new TA Senior for Akkarfjord fisherman Morten Ingebrigtsen has been delivered to Stadyard at Raudeberg in western Norway from its Polish builder. Completion is planned for the end of this year.
Designed by Seacon in MÃ¥lÃ¸y, TA Senior measures 15 metres overall with an 8 metre beam. The startling SC15 design has been developed over several years and this includes model tests at the Stadt towing tank. The shipyard, designer and owner have placed emphasis on the positive support received from Innovation Norway and the Research Council in developing the SC15 design.
TA Senior is being fitted out for purse seining and seine netting and has a package of winches and other deck equipment from Lofoten Hydraulikk. The main engine is a Yanmar 6AYM ad the gearbox and propeller are from FinnÃ¸y Gear & Propeller. A vacuum system from Stranda Prolog is part of the build and the FrioNordica RSW plant provides cooling for the three RSW tanks that are designed for both normal circulation and for live transport of cod.
WorldFishingToday - 20-09-2016