- Baltic trawlerâs keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ă lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VĂŚrft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborĂ¸n fisherman
- Norske ÂťHardhausÂŤ skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
New Milton for Hirtshals
Progress is being made in Poland on the construction of a new 16.99 metre, 5.88 metre beam fishing vessel for Jan Woller and Berti Woller.
The new vessel replaces their older Milton HG-236, which was sold to Sweden in 2015 and has since been regularly landing industrial catches to Skagen.
The new trawler is a VestvĂŚrft design and the hull is due to be delivered to Hirtshals in January next year for completion by Hirtshals Yard with the co-operation of local sub-contractors as partners. These include Vestkajens MaskinvĂŚrksted which is delivering a three-drum trawl winch for the newbuild, plus a net drum to be mounted on the starboard side.
The new Milton is intended to operate as a coastal vessel, concentrating on high-quality MSC-certified fisheries.
WorldFishingToday - 06-07-2016