- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondĂĄn
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâs biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâs first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- New purser/seiner for Hovden Senior
- Norske ÂťHardhausÂŤ skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
New Milton for Hirtshals
Progress is being made in Poland on the construction of a new 16.99 metre, 5.88 metre beam fishing vessel for Jan Woller and Berti Woller.
The new vessel replaces their older Milton HG-236, which was sold to Sweden in 2015 and has since been regularly landing industrial catches to Skagen.
The new trawler is a VestvĂŚrft design and the hull is due to be delivered to Hirtshals in January next year for completion by Hirtshals Yard with the co-operation of local sub-contractors as partners. These include Vestkajens MaskinvĂŚrksted which is delivering a three-drum trawl winch for the newbuild, plus a net drum to be mounted on the starboard side.
The new Milton is intended to operate as a coastal vessel, concentrating on high-quality MSC-certified fisheries.
WorldFishingToday - 06-07-2016