- Baltic trawlerâ€™s keel laid at Kaliningrad yard
- World's largest hybrid fishing boat reaches home
- Tuna seiner contract for Galician owner goes to Freire
- Taits christened at Westcon
- New research vessel for Greenland
- Strand Senior delivered by Karstensens
- New Cleopatra for Ã…lesund
- Larsnes Mek Verksted delivers second of seiner pair
- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VÃ¦rft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborÃ¸n fisherman
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Skipsteknisk designs new research vessel for Angola
Norwgian naval architect Skipsteknisk has been awarded a contract to design a new fisheries research vessel for the government of Angola.
The ST-358 design ship will have an overall length of 74.10 metres and a beam of 16.40 metres, and will be built at the Damen Shipyard in Holland.
The vessel is a combined Fishery and Oceanographic Research Vessel, with capacity for a crew of 29 and 22 scientists. The vessel to be built with a DNV-GL class, and to be noise reduced in compliance with Silent A/F/R notations. Delivery of the new vessel is scheduled for July 2018.
It is designed for pelagic and demersal trawling, CTD water sampling, plankton sampling, acoustic stock sampling, seabed mapping, towed body operations and oil recovery duties.
WorldFishingToday - 23-06-2016