- New Resolute is WÃ¤rtsilÃ¤ design
- Aker BioMarine christens new krill catcher
- Rampesca orders second Falklands freezer
- Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
- World's largest wellboat â€“ heading for Tasmania
- Saupiquet orders tuna seiner from Piriou
- Trawler order for Rolls-Royce and Astilleros GondÃ¡n
- Double launch at Sefine Shipyard
- Australiaâ€™s biggest rock lobster catcher
- Northern Shipyard adds third longliner to its orderbook
- Stadyard delivers netter/longliner to Kenfish II
- Pella Shipyard launches Russiaâ€™s first custom-built crabber
- Normandy pair from Boulogne yard
- New Cleopatra 33 delivered to Trondheim
- New autoliner ordered for Tasmanian company
- Norske Â»HardhausÂ« skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelÃ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrÃ¸nlandske fartÃ¸jer vÃ¦lger nordjysk service
- Beinur Ã¦ndre skibsfarve til blÃ¥
- GÃ¥r det for langsomt â€“ sÃ¥ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TÃ¦t kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pÃ¥ toppen.
- TrÃ¦kuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
Skipsteknisk designs new research vessel for Angola
Norwgian naval architect Skipsteknisk has been awarded a contract to design a new fisheries research vessel for the government of Angola.
The ST-358 design ship will have an overall length of 74.10 metres and a beam of 16.40 metres, and will be built at the Damen Shipyard in Holland.
The vessel is a combined Fishery and Oceanographic Research Vessel, with capacity for a crew of 29 and 22 scientists. The vessel to be built with a DNV-GL class, and to be noise reduced in compliance with Silent A/F/R notations. Delivery of the new vessel is scheduled for July 2018.
It is designed for pelagic and demersal trawling, CTD water sampling, plankton sampling, acoustic stock sampling, seabed mapping, towed body operations and oil recovery duties.
WorldFishingToday - 23-06-2016