- Markus christened in Vigo
- Trawler order for Jobi VĂŚrft
- Skipsteknisk to design new research vessel for Ireland
- Wales gets first of new fisheries patrol vessels
- Vard series for Iceland on track
- Zephyr heads for Norway
- New fly-shooter for young ThyborĂ¸n fisherman
- Cleopatra live potter for Norway
- Lorientâs new seiner/trawler
- Wave of newbuilds at Padmos yard
- Macduff Ship Design: looking forward to a busy 2019
- Pescapuerta places freezer trawler order with Nodosa
- Northern Shipyard lays latest longliner keel
- First of Russian fleetâs new generation approaching completion
- Shrimp trawler order for Karstensen
- Norske ÂťHardhausÂŤ skal repareres for et tocifret millionbelĂ¸b
- Frederikshavn tog imod skadet norsk trawler
- GrĂ¸nlandske fartĂ¸jer vĂŚlger nordjysk service
- Beinur ĂŚndre skibsfarve til blĂĽ
- GĂĽr det for langsomt â sĂĽ vend propellen.
- En kvalitetsbevidst overfladebehandler.
- TĂŚt kontakt til kunderne.
- Overfladebehandlinger pĂĽ toppen.
- Projekt âIndustri til konsumâ afsluttes.
- Kinesisk delegation kan ĂĽbne Kina for import af fiskemel og -olie.
- Stor check pĂĽ vej til andelshaverne i TripleNine
- TrĂŚkuttere kan stadig blive serviceret.
- VĂŚrdi af tobis kvoten 2010: 462 mio.kr.
- FlĂĽden fra ThyborĂ¸n og den lokale havn sidder pĂĽ tobismĂŚngderne
- Triple Nine - Nyhedsbrev - 3/2010
Nodosa delivers first of Cuxhaven pair
The Nodosa Shipyard in Galicia has delivered the first of two new trawlers for Cuxhaven fishing company Kutterfisch, which is capable of demersal and semi-pelagic trawling for a variety of species.
Janne-Kristin is designed by Nodosa with an inverted bow which provides excellent seakeeping qualities, especially in poor conditions, and the new trawler measures 35 metres overall with a 10 metre beam. The 350 cubic metre fishroom is optimised for tubs, and can hold approximately 292 x 460 litre tubs, each holding 250kg of fish, plus 228 standard boxes. The catch handling deck has been completed with a high level of automation to minimise heavy lifting and to maximise fish quality. The fishroom is fitted with a pair of 5000kg/day icemakers.
Accommodation is for a crew of 12 in six two-berth cabins.
Janne-Kristin has a 749kW ABC 6DZC main engine driving a controllable pitch 3300mm Schottel ducted propeller via a Reintjes LAF 873L gearbox with a 6.75:1 reduction. Electrical power is provided by a 763kVa Stamford shaft generator, as well as by a 584 kVa Yanmar genset, with a backup Yanmar harbour set.
Deck equipment is from Ibercisa, with an electrical winch system that starts with three 20-tonne trawl winches managed by a Scantrol system.
Ibercisa also supplied the four 16-tonne sweepline winches, two 12-tonne gilsons, a 7.3-tonne codend winch and one net drum with a 12-tonne pull.
WorldFishingToday - 15-01-2019